Thursday, April 5, 2007

I HATE THOSE GUYS!!!


By Tyler Savage
The other day while watching the Twins and Orioles, I saw a commercial for the upcoming series against the White Sox. By sheer instinct the words "I hate those assholes!" Rocketed out of my mouth. My wife hit me because I am working on censoring my language with my daughter getting older.
I couldn't help it though! There is much to hate about those…assholes (there is no other way to put em)! Maybe it is their manager who feels that he is free to say anything as long as he has his "no speaka" card. Perhaps I hate them because of their catcher who loves to piss people off. I really don't know the reason…I just hate them. (If I were grading this paper, I would get a low grade, because I am making statements and not showing my thinking, hopefully my students will not get word of this).
That's what's great about baseball; it is one of the only places in America where it is okay to hate a large group of people (a team) for no reason (and no…I am not a proponent for racism). So whatever your reason is…have fun this weekend hating the White Sox!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vintage Tyler, I love it. Keep the blog goin guys, lookin great. We have the crazy one (TS), and the logical thinkers, can't beat that...