While hunting for my baseball rumors for the upcoming free agent season, I stumbled across this article in the Star Trib. today. I still stand by my word, I will only let him back if he breaks a chair before each game. (see last blog for humor reference)
Saturday, October 20, 2007
You Heard it Here First Folks!
Scrub Signing '08
While hunting for my baseball rumors for the upcoming free agent season, I stumbled across this article in the Star Trib. today. I still stand by my word, I will only let him back if he breaks a chair before each game. (see last blog for humor reference)
While hunting for my baseball rumors for the upcoming free agent season, I stumbled across this article in the Star Trib. today. I still stand by my word, I will only let him back if he breaks a chair before each game. (see last blog for humor reference)
October 20
"Koskie, 34, gets a $500,000 buyout from the Brewers and can file for free agency after the World Series. The Twins need a third baseman, and Koskie might be looking for a job... The Twins have been in contact with the agents for outfielder Torii Hunter and righthander Carlos Silva."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment