Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What the Hell Is this?? By Tyler Savage

Well hello, My name is Tyler Savage and I just wanted to take this opportunity to explain what the hell was going on here. This is a blog for three quickly aging men who desire to be beat writers for the Minnesota Twins.
What is a beat writer? To be honest, I don't know the exact details, but I know that they cover the Twins and write all the stories about them. Sadly, the newspapers in the Twin Cities already have their beat writers for this year. Instead of crawling into the nearest hole, I didn't stop believing and I vowed to start a beat writing Twin's blog that would rival the competition.
Unfortunately, being a teacher I could not fund this huge project alone, so I have asked my two good friends to come along this journey with me. Dave Jensen who lives in Montana will be covering the Montana Twin's fan (?) perspectives. Scott Duecett (pretty sure I spelled your name wrong Scotty) will be covering the Minnesota resident's perspectives, and yours truly will be covering the South Dakota Twin's fan perspectives. Each of us will sign our names in the title of the blog so that you will know which one of us wrote our article.
With one week left till the season begins, it looks to be a fun year! Let the blogging begin!

1 comment:

Scott Doucette said...

By the way, Tyler, you annihilated my last name...congrats.


Go Twins!